This page will contain the course schedule.
If you want to begin the reading, we will, in general, read in chronological order:
- Richard Matheson. I Am Legend. 1954. Tor Books, 2007.
- Frankétienne. Dézafi. 1975. Translated from the French by Asselin Charles. U of Virginia Press, 2018.
- Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. 2009. Quirk Books, 2015.
- Mira Grant. Feed. Orbit, 2010.
- Alden Bell. The Reapers Are the Angels. Holt, 2010.
- Colson Whitehead. Zone One. Anchor, 2012.
- Max Brooks. World War Z: an oral history of the zombie war. Broadway Books, 2013.
- Silvia Moreno-Garcia, Ed. Dead North: The Exile Book of Canadian Zombie Fiction. Exile Editions, 2013.
(There will also be some online readings.)
Or, you could get a head start by checking out some zombie films. Here are a few to be getting on with.
[Image: detail from Zombies Chronicles Timeline, Call of Duty: Black Ops III]