Update (1/13/19): Dézafi is in so I think we are just waiting for The Reapers Are the Angels (if you notice it has arrived, please drop me a line). Re. The Decline: I got my copy, some time ago, in Coles in Brunswick Square, so if you haven’t ordered it already you could check out Coles or Indigo first.
Update (1/8/19): I think almost everything is in the bookstore except Dézafi and The Reapers Are the Angels, which should be in soon. In addition, I have returned to the list a novel by a local author, Christopher Jessulat, despite the bookstore being unable to access it for some reason. You should be able to order yourself (see below):
- Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. 2009. Quirk Books, 2015.
- Alden Bell. The Reapers Are the Angels. Holt, 2010.
- Max Brooks. World War Z: an oral history of the zombie war. Broadway Books, 2013.
- Frankétienne. Dézafi. 1975. Translated from the French by Asselin Charles. U of Virginia Press, 2018.
- Mira Grant. Feed. Orbit, 2010.
- **Christopher Jessulat. The Decline. 2016 (available from Indigo, Barns&Noble, and Amazon, in e-book formats and paperback).**
- Richard Matheson. I Am Legend. 1954. Tor Books, 2007.
- Silvia Moreno-Garcia, Ed. Dead North: The Exile Book of Canadian Zombie Fiction. Exile Editions, 2013.
- Colson Whitehead. Zone One. Anchor, 2012.